Hay Chix 6' Round Bale Net
- According to a study by the University of Minnesota on effectiveness, using a Hay Chix round bale hay net reduces your hay waste from 57 percent down to only 6.3 percent.
- Opening Sizes: 1 3/4" (Original), 1 1/4" (SF/Slow Feed), 1" (SFX/Slow Feed Extreme), 1 3/4" (HD/Heavy Duty)
- Hay Capacity: 6' diameter round bale, 4' x 4' x 8' or 3' x 3' x 9' large square bale
- Closure: Cinch Rope & Hoggle (Handle/Toggle)
- Equine-quality, UV-treated DuPont fiber netting
- Made in USA
What's included: Large Bale Cinch Net 6', instruction card, Large Bale Cinch Rope and repair twine.
Get the net that started it all! Take control of your large round bales and get up to 94% of hay out of every bale with the Large Bale Cinch Net 6'! With less hay waste, you'll save both time and money. Our most popular net size, the Large Bale Cinch Net 6' will fit up to a 6' x 6' foot bale, as well as smaller bales such as 4' x 5' or 5' x 5' bales. Using a 6' net on these sized bales will not cause a safety issue or impede your animal's ability to eat from the net. This net will also fit large square bales: 4' x 4' x 8' and 3' x 3' x 9' in size.
Ideal for: Use in the field, pasture, paddock or with a feeder.
The Original (1 3/4") opening size is good for horses that haven't used a slow feed net before. It's great for slowing down horses that eat fast, are generally healthy, but waste too much hay.
The SF/Slow Feed (1 1/4") opening size is good for horses that doen't get enough exercise or are metabolic. Very easy keepers who have used slow feed nets before do well on this net level. Also works well as a pacifier for stall-bound horses.
The SFX/Slow Feed Extreme (1") opening size is good for use with miniature horses or horses with metabolic issues. Do not use this opening size if your horses have not used slow feed nets before as it can be very frustrating for your horse. You can start your horse on a larger opening size and transition them to the SFX.
The Original (1 3/4") HEAVY DUTY opening size is good for more aggressive eaters and a larger herd. Also good for horses that haven't used a slow feed net before. It's great for slowing down horses that eat fast, are generally healthy, but waste too much hay.
We Also Recommend